Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Chris Long. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @boogie6k
1. What is your favorite dinner?
Neckbones , black eyed peas, cabbage, green beans, and corn bread.
2. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Martellus Bennett , because I loved the way he approached the game how aggressive he was and I think he is a very intelligent man off the field as well.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
To win every down I’m on the field , do my job , and just play all out , execute my role.
4. If you were on a game show and won 100 thousand dollars what would you do with it?
Id probably save it or invest it into something.Buy some land.
5. Who is your favorite musical artist?
Check out our NFL Draft Prospect Interview with Chris!
6. If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
Water , pair of dumb bells and my kobe Bryant jersey.
7. What is your favorite TV show?
Law and Order
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
My senior year of high school , it was my last year and I just decided you give it a try . My coaches where asking me to play I was just a basketball player at first.
9. What is your favorite dessert?
Red Velvet Cake
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They would get a hard working ,mature ,dedicated player who loves the game to death.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
Puerto Rico, and it’s away from everybody and I can live in peace.
12. If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
A wolf because of what it symbolizes which is instinct and intelligence . A wolf is a reminder to rely on our instincts and to trust our intuitive abilities. Wolves mirror our need to sometimes separate ourselves from the pack.