Oregon cornerback signee Luke Hill was arrested Tuesday on eight different charges, including attempted murder in the first degree. Hill was the 12th-ranked cornerback recruit for 2020, which is so sad.
The eight charges listed against Hill by the District Court for Prince George’s County (Maryland) include attempted loaded handgun on person, handgun on person, possession of a firearm by a minor, use of an assault weapon, use of a firearm, attempted murder in the first-degree, reckless endangerment, and first-degree assault.
Details of the incident that led to the arrest and slew of charges are not yet known. However, Ducks head coach Mario Cristobal indicated that Oregon had already parted ways with Hill for unspecified reasons.
“He was informed earlier this spring that he would not be a member of our program,” Cristobal said, via the Oregonian.
Luke Hill had committed to Oregon, but this will set things back a little bit.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Are good defenses Lamar Jackson’s kryptonite? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/lamar-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4UZAu9caSp
about 21 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivan Mertilus, DB, Los Angeles Valley College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ivan-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes became the fastest QB to reach 10,000 yards passing in just 34 games… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Browns QB Baker Mayfield has always had a stacked offense, when will he step up? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/baker-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago