Oliver Luck is suing WWE and XFL owner Vince McMahon for wrongfully terminating him from his role as the CEO of the XFL back on April 9. Well according to TMZ Sports, Luck violated three rules which is why he was terminated. One of the reasons involve former Florida Gators wide receiver Antonio Callaway.
This sounds like it will get ugly but here are the three reasons.
- Luck “effectively abandoned his responsibilities” on March 13 by shutting down the XFL offices in Connecticut, and working from home in Indiana
- Luck signed ex-NFL receiver Antonio Callaway without getting approval from Vince.
- McMahon claims Luck misused an XFL-issued iPhone, using it for personal reasons when it was exclusively for work.
Remember, Callaway had previously been suspended by the NFL for violating the league’s substance-abuse policy. McMahon claims he ordered Luck to cut Callaway immediately, but Luck refused. This is an interesting complaint.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Presbyterian fell short to Gardner Webb, but Tyler Huff went over 300 yards passing. He finished with 2 TD's throu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Elon Phoenix QB JR Martin finished the game 12/26 for 129 yards passing and 1 touchdown. Jaylan Thomas led the tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- James Madison's MVP was Percy Agyei-Obes. He ran the ball 19 times for 132 yards and scored once. He was the MVP for the Dukes.
about 33 mins ago
- South Carolina State's player of the game was Decobie Durant who picked off Aqeel Glass all three times. He was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Gary Quarles was the leading rusher for Alabama A&M rushing for 87 yards on 21 carries. Abdul-Fatal Ibrahim was the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago