- Name: Anthony Love Jr.
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 248
- Position: DE/OLB
- College: University of Dubuque
- Twitter: @Godsgift_9
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Taco Dalé
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My hustling
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Take care of my Mom
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not playing D1 ball because of my grades
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My relentlessness
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Freddy Walton
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Communications, owning my own sport specific training facility
What is your coolest life moment?
• Becoming a father last year, changed my life for the better
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Kodak Black – Identity Theft
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Will Smith
Who is your favorite football team?
• Chicago Bears
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• May be indecisive
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being a good Dad
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Dante Fowler Jr.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up early & eat breakfast with the team, take a nap, go to the trainer and take my time getting dressed.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Hiking in different states
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Style of play is Jadeveon Clowney and physically Melvin Ingram
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest influence would have to be my dad because he taught me how to be a man. That’s something I will forever be grateful for
What motivates you to work hard?
• The friends and family that support me motivates me as well as my people that are no longer here I owe it to them to chase my dreams everyday because they no longer can’t.