Hello I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow Zach’s journey. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @ThrowItUpTo_21
1. What do you do for fun?
I like to Go bowling, play pool, crack jokes, kick it with my friends and family.
2.What is your favorite dinner?
Anybody that knows me knows I’m going to say a chicken hahaha but it’s a 10 piece whole wing with fries and a green apple Gatorade
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Be Great, control what you can control, and fight for gang.
4.What is your favorite movie?
A tie between Spider-man into the spider verse and Ratatouille because they’re both about believing in yourself at the end of the day.
5. Goal for your football career?
To make it on the NFL or CFL active roster and produce at whatever position they put me.
6.What is your dream car?
96 Impala SS all black.
7. If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
Endless supply of drinking water, an axe for chopping down trees/hunting for food and magnifying glass to start a fire to keep warm and create a signal.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
A small town somewhere down south where the weather is always nice because I wanted to live in a community where the entire city knows each other and it’s almost like a big family.
9.Who is your favorite musical artist?
My boy GLIZOCK(Key Glock) for those who don’t know.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
I’m the type that’ll run through the wall get knocked down bounce back up and go at it again until I knock that b**** down. That’s the type of time I’m on! Also, a player that’s dedicated to getting better someone who won’t quit and a player who is resilient that will push through injuries and fight until the job is done.
11.What is your favorite drink?
Apple juice be touching the soul.
12.if you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
Tasmanian Devil, because I feel like I represents me because I’m not physically the biggest person out here on the field, but I got a lot of fight with a lot of energy, and I’m down to go to war for my folks, and whoever riding with me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, The Raiders RB is fighting a hip injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago