Longtime Packers defensive end Willie Davis has died at the age 85.
Davis began his career with the Cleveland Browns before being traded to the Green Bay Packers.
He played 10 seasons with the Packers as defensive end under Hall of Fame Coach Vince Lombardi.
Davis helped the Packers win the NFL championship in 1965 before capping the 1966 and 1967 seasons with titles in the first two Super Bowls.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame announced the news about the 1981 inductee into the Hall.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That is the first step, it is already damn near impossible to find 9mm ammo twitter.com/wsj/status/132…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sebastian Gutierrez, OL, Minot State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:College Gridiron Showcase Director of Scouting Mike Rittelman sits down with Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, Initial Thoughts on his foot injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Clemson rookie QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trevor… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago