Lamar Jackson is focusing on his brand during this lock down. The Baltimore Ravens quarterback has recently landed a huge tattoo on his chest and in the middle of the tattoo is the word Truzz.
What is Truzz? That is a good question, but remember Mark Ingram began calling Lamar Jackson Big Truzz during his amazing 2019 season.
Well, the former Louisville quarterback is not playing around, he went out and filed a trademark for the word “Truzz”.
He filed it to use on clothing, and that is something Lamar Jackson did a great job at last year. He was selling out of his merchandise like wild fire.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ryan Neuzil, OL, Appalachian State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:Justin Fields is NOT a one read quarterback | Film study of him going through progressions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Darren Hall, CB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Noah Johnson, QB, University of South Florida… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jerry Jacobs, DB, Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jerry-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago