- Name: Thomas Geddis V
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 185
- Position: WR
- College: University of Cincinnati
- Twitter: @Thomas_954
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Pompano Beach, Florida in which it’s a small city that produces great athletes such as Lamar Jackson, Patrick Peterson and many more. What I love most about it is the support from the community and city knowing that they are pushing me to be great.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I truly feel that they all are important in which they all help improve your game to the next level.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I honestly worry about not being able to provide for my family, because I don’t want to let them down.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I’ve played in a few games where we didn’t come out victorious. I just reacted and overcame failure by just putting in extra work, learning from my mistakes, and just working harder.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m honestly not sure, but If I was to say something it would be my communication skills and the brotherhood I share among my teammates.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Chase Young (Ohio State)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Crime Scene Investigation agent or becoming a college football coach.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose to save my family member because I’m a very strong family oriented person.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Denzel Washington because of his versatility.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was losing a few loved ones and I dealt with this and overcame these situations with the support of my family and friends.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is running into a tree while playing football at my family reunion.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Was against Alabama A&M when I caught the football on top on the defender helmet for a TD, which this play made sports center Top 10 plays of the week finish at #2
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Out Here Grindin’ – DJ Khaled
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The knowledge I have for the game on all levels and the way I could pick up and understand in a quick way.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My auntie, because she always supported me and was like my second mom. Her first time attending one of my college games was also the last time and right before she passed while she was in the hospital she told my mom that I would make it into the NFL. So that’s been my motivation because I know she’s looking down on me.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Washington Redskins: WR Terry McLaurin
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because it goes a long way and your actions would show otherwise.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Stedman Bailey because he would’ve been a great WR in the league but unfortunately was in a bad situation but with the power of God he’s still here to see another day.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I feel like they both correspond to each other because if you hate to lose, then you have no choice but to love the feeling of winning.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents, because they always made a way to provide for me and my siblings even when they couldn’t afford to provide for themselves! They made sure we had what we needed and they always supported each and every one of us no matter what. The sacrifices they made for me is un-explainable, and I just want to give them the world and everything they want and deserve.