I’m so confused with the Houston Texans and Bill O’Brien. They traded DeAndre Hopkins for David Johnson and a 2nd round pick, and now they turned around and traded the 2nd round pick for Brandin Cooks.
Today, the Texans traded their 57th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft for Brandin Cooks and a 2022 fourth-round pick.
Rams acquired Cooks and a fourth-round pick from the New England Patriots before the 2018 draft in exchange for a first-round pick. The Rams then signed Cooks to a five-year, $81 million contract before the season.
The Rams will incur $21.8 million in dead money by trading Cooks. They already paid him a $4 million roster bonus that was due on the third day of the league year, per ESPN.
In two seasons with the Rams, Cooks caught 122 passes for 1,787 yards and seven touchdowns.
So here is my question, who won the trade the Rams or the Texans?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dimitrius Patterson, WR, Lindsey Wilson College - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/dimitr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marshon Crowder, S, University of Dubuque - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/marsho…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Donte Davenport, ATH, West Liberty University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/donte-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Justin Smith, WR, Norfolk State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dimitrius Patterson, WR, Lindsey Wilson College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/dimitr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago