I’m so confused with the Houston Texans and Bill O’Brien. They traded DeAndre Hopkins for David Johnson and a 2nd round pick, and now they turned around and traded the 2nd round pick for Brandin Cooks.
Today, the Texans traded their 57th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft for Brandin Cooks and a 2022 fourth-round pick.
Rams acquired Cooks and a fourth-round pick from the New England Patriots before the 2018 draft in exchange for a first-round pick. The Rams then signed Cooks to a five-year, $81 million contract before the season.
The Rams will incur $21.8 million in dead money by trading Cooks. They already paid him a $4 million roster bonus that was due on the third day of the league year, per ESPN.
In two seasons with the Rams, Cooks caught 122 passes for 1,787 yards and seven touchdowns.
So here is my question, who won the trade the Rams or the Texans?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Oregon State CB Nahshon Wright nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahsho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Report: Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul is in the hospital he has not passed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago