- Name: Nick Harvey
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 185
- Position: CB
- College: Texas A&M/ North Texas
- Twitter: Nickharvey_01
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Lancaster Texas has a passion for sports. The entire community will be behind you if they see that you have the desire and hunger to succeed in not just life but sports as well.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study- preparation is the way to make plays when the opportunity presents itself.
Strength and conditioning- once the the film has helped me to identify the situation my strength and conditioning allows me to make plays consistently.
Practice – I believe practice allows me to maximize reps and create great habits consistently
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being a great dad, because not everyone gets the chance to grow up with their dad in their life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One time that I feel I failed is losing in the state championship game in high school. Even though I never made it back there it taught me a lesson for my life that you might not get what you want at the moment but you will always get a chance at it again. So prepare for the next opportunity every single day.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say that my best quality is that I’m a team first guy. I’m not selfish. I like to see others succeed.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Amari Cooper
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coach. I am a student of the game so this allows for me to use my mind and passion to serve the youth.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save one family member because I was raised to have family first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Superman, because he is selfless, has love for others around him, and fights to the end of every battle no matter the outcome.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in my life was coming back from a torn acl goIng into my sr year of college. I overcame it by staying close to family who kept me in the right state of mind throughout the rehab process.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I air balled a free throw. Lol.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I made a touchdown saving tackle in the open field on Derrick Henry from Alabama.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dreams and nightmares by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my grandmother back because the way she loved and cared for the entire family. Hearing her voice would lighten up anyone’s day.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The greatest of all time aka The G.O.A.T
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jalen Mills
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Being respected is being a leader in my opinion. I believe in giving everybody respect first and that’s how you receive it.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, because he has great talent and ability he just couldn’t stay clean after the NFL gave him chances. I hope he is doing well!
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom and dad has had the biggest influence on my life. They showed me how to stay tough and stay focused through good and bad times.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- One of the best players in the FCS! He tore it up this year @Cameron7Ward is a manimal! twitter.com/uiwfootball/st…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- NFL Transactions for April 20, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago