I think the NFL should allow NFL teams to sign 10 additional undrafted free agents, this would allow the teams to review more players and bring in more players who maybe they did not see in their pro day but really liked.
I think this is a fair way to get the players in the door to see if they like the players or not.
Yesterday, Kevin Colbert the Steelers GM stated the NFL should extend the NFL Draft by three rounds, according to Manish Mehta of New York Daily News.
Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports that, in a recent conference call regarding the unprecedented 2020 draft, Colbert suggested three extra rounds to the seven-round process, given the absence of player visits to team facilities, most Pro Day workouts, and private workouts.
This is actually smart. I think every team should be allowed to sign more free agents because it will give them a fair shot and honestly help out area scouts. Area scouts would be able to bring in certain players they had high on their list as UDFA types to get a better look at them.
What do you think? Would it hurt the NFL to expand their rosters to 100 for this year only? Just to fight back against the coronavirus? What do you think? That would add an additional 320 prospects to get a shot.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Oh no you see it! #TheRicoReport bringing on your boy? The passionate one! This is going to be fun! Make sure you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Fantasy Football Friday FLEX Of The Week: Justin Jackson, RB, LA Chargers youtu.be/YCtA0vGb4Mo via @YouTube
about 58 mins ago