- Name: Nathan Foreman
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 255
- Position: Defensive end
- College: West Texas A&M
- Twitter: Nasty__90
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• What I like most about Houston is it’s diversity. Houston is full of different cultures and full of live. I am happy I was born in Houston..
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Strength and conditioning is most important because in the trenches you have to be able to hold your gap. If you don’t have the strength and muscle endurance you are going to get pushed out on every play creating bigger running lanes or a bigger pocket for the Qb.
2. is film study. If you use this to your advantage, you’ll naturally react to what the opponent has shown you instead of thinking during the play. While I’m watching film, I imagine that my opponent is directly in front of me and going through certain steps for particular plays. I am developing what techniques would work best against him.
3.Practice comes in third. Now that I have watched film, I can practice techniques that I have seen and can use them against my opponent. Now it would just be muscle memory and reactions in the upcoming game.
What do you worry about and why?
I worry about my plans not succeeding, because I know that mistakes could change the whole outcome.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My Mom called me home early from prom.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• We were playing Central Washington. The other team just scored and were going for 2 points. If they made it will be a one possession game. It was the end of the 4 quarter. I was playing d-end the Qb pumped faked it my way. He handed the ball to the Rb behind his back, the Rb ran the opposite direction from me and I ran across the field and caught him at the sideline a yard before he could get to the end zone!
What song best describes your work ethic?
• This week – Lil Baby
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandpa because I only have one memory of him. He died when I was 3.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Fire & desire
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Khadarel Hodge, y’all see.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I want the person in front of me to know if he slips up I’m going to take full advantage.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Michael Vick.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Parents have been the most influential in my life. They showed me God’s love .
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One time I had failed my conditioning test. I realized it was because of my diet, so I cut back on my portions and completely cut off candy and I dropped 30 lbs in a month during football camp.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My strength and footwork
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• DeVante Kincade.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A Physical therapist
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would definitely choose a family member because my family comes first!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be the Flash. It’s guaranteed my team would never lose a football game.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
-In highschool my senior year my head coach told college coaches “ there’s no talent here don’t even waste your time”. This was my first time playing d-line for varsity, after having me on offensive line the previous year. (Our record the year before was 1-9 and my senior year 2-8) That senior year I ended up becoming first team all-district (13 5a- 2013-2014) as a defensive tackle and I also played in the all-star Houston game. College Coaches came looking for me later around February but they didn’t have any more scholarships. Later they told me they came to the school in October but they were told there’s no talent here. I ended up walking on to PV as a preferred walk-on. The coaches were fired my first year, I had to start over fresh. I had a total of 3 different coaching staffs and 4 different d-line coach’s though-out my time there at PVAMU. I handled that adversity by going to workouts and practice everyday.( I never missed a day). I also never got on a scholarship. I graduated and found out that I had one more year of college eligibility . I went to West Texas A&M. They wanted me to lead by example and that’s what I did on and off the field. I was preparing everyday because I knew my opportunity would come .
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Ouch you see sometimes it is worth it to trade up twitter.com/pff/status/138…
about 57 mins ago
- Can we cover this instead of all the bad things in the media? This is amazing twitter.com/joncoopertweet…
about 58 mins ago
- This is getting out of hand twitter.com/mikecoppinger/…
about 59 mins ago