An average wonderlic score is 20 out of 50. Think about that for a minute, now think about the best wide receiver in the 2020 NFL Draft. Jerry Jeudy of Alabama is our top wide out, and he scored a 9 on his wonderlic test according to Bob McGinn of the Athletic.
First and Goal tweeted out the wonderlic scores of the wide receivers today and Jeudy reportedly had the worst score of everyone.
Measurables: 6-foot-1, 193 pounds
2019 statistics: 77 receptions, 1,163 yards, 10 touchdowns
Combine numbers: 4.45 40-yard dash, 35-inch vertical
Jeudy is considered the best prototypical wide receiver in this class. Jeudy is graded highly for his route running ability, which is endlessly praised in draft circles, so does a 9 matter? I guess we will find out in a couple weeks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Pretty wild that this month we have hit 165.1k views on our YouTube Channel. Big Ups to @draftguyjimmy who is crush… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Justin Henderson, RB, Louisiana Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Arkansas Football Spring Game | KJ Jefferson & Malik Hornsby both impress | Quarterback Highlights… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago