Former Nebraska running back Jaylin Bradley was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
Bradley was released from Lancaster County Jail on Monday afternoon after posting $1,000 cash bail.
The 19-year-old female, who described herself as Bradley’s ex-girlfriend, said she attempted to speak to Bradley while he was in his car. He refused, and twice allegedly hit her with his car — a 2018 Dodge Charger. Once, he was going 5 mph and hit her with his bumper. The second time, the car left a tire burn mark on her leg. Bradley was then arrested for second-degree assault, per Omaha.com.
Bradley was a beast in high school and played as a true freshman. Last year however he did not get the ball much and decided it was time for him to leave the program. In late January, Bradley put his name in the transfer portal and has yet to decide on what school he would attend to finish out his career before his arrest.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- BJORK WITH THE GOAL!!! Who needs Taylor Hall
about 8 mins ago
- Buffalo Sabres are playing good freaking hockey. Keep Don Granato
about 18 mins ago
- Is JT Daniels the Best QB in the SEC? | Film Study | Georgia Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jt-dan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2GgYOLwKAF
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for April 15, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 15, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago