- Name: Jalen Julius
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 190lbs
- Position: DB
- College: University of Mississippi
- Twitter: @AG_pitbull
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• One thing I love about my hometown is the weather. Miami has the beast weather to me because it’s never really cold.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study is the most important because if you watch enough film on your opponent you will be able to call out plays soon as they line up.Second is Strength and conditioning this is second because when it’s the fourth quarter you want to look at the guy across from you and tell him I don’t get tired I can do this all day. And practice is third to me if I study film correctly and my body is in top shape I can go all out during practice while preparing for my opponent.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The only thing I worry about is how to take care of my family because those people are my life I owe them a lot.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember my first summer workouts I didn’t make my times during conditioning. I was mad at myself and told myself next time we run I will make every time. Then the next time we ran I made every time.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my work ethic and pushing themselves pass there own goals.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I ever played against was Leonard Fournette.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If football wasn’t a option my career would probably be real estate.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I always clean my room first it’s something I’ve been accustom to since I was a child.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would probably choose a family member simply because there family and I’ll do a lot to protect my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would probably choose Batman because I grew up watching Batman defeating all of the villains and that’s what I would want to do.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life so far was loosing my dad and grandma 8 months apart while earning my scholarship back from Ole Miss. I have to give all the thanks to my mom she sat me down and told me everything will be okay I came to far to give up so after she told me that I got on my knees and prayed daily. Then gave everything I had to get my scholarship back which I did and got my degree while making plays in the best conference in CFB.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment has to be when I fell in front of everybody in middle school. Me and one of my friends was racing but I tripped over his foot then fell face first.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play is probably stripping the ball against Alabama this was my most memorable play because that was my first start that year while earning my scholarship back.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Wayne Grindin
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental toughness you have to be mentally tough to play if his game as well as to.l be successful in this world.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It probably would be my grandma since I promised her that I would but her a house one day but she passed away two days before my first game my sophomore year.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Vibez I think that name would stick to people and I would add a z at the end for a little favor.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
•I think Mike Hilton is underrated he has a NFL record but no one talks about him.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be respected than liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I think Josh Gordon had his career derailed due to his off the field issues but the guys is a beast at WR.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love winning I feel like winning makes everything better.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom is the biggest influence in my life because I saw her go through a lot but she always kept a smile and never gave up so I took that same mentality from her.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2020 NCAA Football Preseason All-American Picks: Offense ift.tt/2MhbJIU
about 59 mins ago
- He called it twitter.com/vincegoodwill/…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Justin Smith, WR, Norfolk State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dimitrius Patterson, WR, Lindsey Wilson College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/dimitr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marshon Crowder, S, University of Dubuque nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/marsho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago