The first round of the 2020 NFL Draft is now over and I wanted to talk about five of the biggest steals in the 2020 NFL Draft’s first round.
Let’s look at the steals.
- Dallas Cowboys stole WR CeeDee Lamb. He is by far the best player taken in the first round at the position he was taken. The Cowboys offensive coordinator will enjoy having Lamb with Amari Cooper. This is going to be insane to watch. Unfortunately, the Cowboys QB lost his brother tonight.
- Baltimore Ravens got better tonight by selecting LB Patrick Queen. Queen. The LSU prospect may not be the biggest or fastest guy, but he is smart and plays the game with tenacity. He will be a future Pro Bowler with the Ravens. This team gets it, and the rich get richer.
- New York Giants selected Andrew Thomas and to me he is the best offensive lineman in the draft. He could have went #1 in my opinion. A former 5 star high school recruit and a starter every game at UGA. He is a beast and Daniel Jones finally has an OT.
- Denver Broncos land WR Jerry Jeudy. I think this is a homerun pick as well. The Broncos do a great job at finding a weapon for Drew Lock. I love this pick because Jeudy is a playmaker, and will be stud and likely rookie of the year for the Broncos.
- San Francisco 49ers land Javon Kinlaw after trading away DeForrest Buckner and trading down one spot. They traded 80 million in cap for 20 million and cap and added more picks. They are smart.