Today the Indianapolis Colts made a few minor changes to their uniforms and I am a fan. The Colts used an outline of the state of Indiana and carved out of the “C” from the Colts’ new word mark (see below) to honor the team’s home state and community.
The Colts also made a minor change to the numbers. Check out this before and after of Kenny Moore’s jersey.
“The Horseshoe remains our most iconic and timeless mark, worn by some of the greatest players in NFL history and loved by some of football’s greatest fans, Colts Nation,” said Carlie Irsay-Gordon, Colts vice chair & owner. “These new logos – particularly our new Indiana logo – honor our rich history, cement our real and lasting connection to Indiana and embrace the exciting future that lies ahead.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for July 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8cuVWk0g0d
about 30 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds owner Damond Talbot releases Faith-Based Fiction Suspense Novel “Prevailed” - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/04/prevai…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:Family of HS Football player Amani Kildea who was found hanging from a tree in NJ needs our help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for July 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/I2fhrFLfrn
about 38 mins ago
- Report: The Ivy League has canceled fall sports, No sports will be played until after January 1st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago