Last month, Washington State defensive back Bryce Beekman was found dead at his home. Many thought it could be due to the coronavirus, but it was strange that the young defensive back passed at the age of 22.
Well according to reports, Beekman died from an accidental overdose.
The coroner is reporting that the cause of death is acute intoxication due to a combination of fentanyl and promethazine, Whitman County Coroner Annie Pillers said Friday.
The police responded to the call around 6pm at night, after there was a call about a person not breathing. Beekman died before responders arrived.
Please say a prayer for the Beekman family during this tough time.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/travis… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dWu3KQxw9K
about 41 mins ago
- Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QhcR5CEpy6
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Houston Miller, DL, Texas Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/housto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago