Los Angeles Rams center, Brian Allen, is the first active NFL player to test positive for the coronavirus, according to Jay Glazer of Fox Sports.
The 24-year-old said he started to feel symptoms about three weeks ago, after waking up and realizing he couldn’t smell or taste anything.
Allen is entering his third year in the NFL, and was training and undergoing treatment for a knee injury at the Rams facility in California. The facilities have since been closed and cleaned thoroughly, according to ESPN.
Allen becomes the first NFL player to test positive for the virus.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Buffalo Bills are expected to work out TE Alex Ellis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/alex-e… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Freeman ankle injury update; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Deebo Samuel suffers a hamstring injury; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jeff Wilson Injury Update, How serious is his ankle injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago