Los Angeles Rams center, Brian Allen, is the first active NFL player to test positive for the coronavirus, according to Jay Glazer of Fox Sports.
The 24-year-old said he started to feel symptoms about three weeks ago, after waking up and realizing he couldn’t smell or taste anything.
Allen is entering his third year in the NFL, and was training and undergoing treatment for a knee injury at the Rams facility in California. The facilities have since been closed and cleaned thoroughly, according to ESPN.
Allen becomes the first NFL player to test positive for the virus.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Freaking sad to see a company crumble twitter.com/jonerlichman/s…
about 51 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Joseph Greenwood, LS, Ball State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/joseph… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 2 hours ago
- Love the stomp on home plate twitter.com/barstoolsports…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
- Last Chance:Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 hours ago