- Name: Brandon Johnson
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 185
- Position: CB, FS
- College: Tulsa University
- Twitter: Officialbj_4
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Dallas, Tx and with that being home for me I just love to come see my loved ones
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, film study, and practice. I say strength and conditioning first because without being in shape or strong you won’t be able to perform on the field. Next is film study, you have to be a student of the game & must know your opponent at all times. Last is practice, that’s where you exceed and better your game at mentally & physically.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry about things, im young and with that strength of God anything is possible
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed my history class in junior college, and I really needed this class to graduate. So I started talking to my professor everyday, setting up ways my professor could assist me with the course. After my second time taking the course I passed with a 88
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Tackling, my teammates always say I form tackle alot
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• James Proche
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Sports agency
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Tough question, but I would help a family member in this type of sitaution
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Mike Epps, he is one of funniest comedian out there in today’s world
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was not being able to attend a division 1 school straight out of high school. I wasnt a qualifier, so I went to a Junior College for 2 years. Then I was able to trasfer to Tulsa University
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was presenting a power point infront of the class, and out of no where I started sweating hard
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• During the first quarter of the 2019 football season, I had a 4th down stop against Michigan State
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grinding All My Life by Nispey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Can play CB, slot CB or High Saftey
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Kobe Bryant, becuase he was a motivatonal, inflential speaker
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kansas City Wr Mecole Hardman, I watched him since his college days
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be respected, it takes you far in life
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown, becuase he had everything going right for himself and just like that it can be taken away
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• As much as I love to win, I hate losing way more
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My older brother, he is entering the 2020NFL draft as well. But I been influenced by him every since we was kids, he motivates me on and off the field
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:The Journey: From Europe to Texas Daniel Docal Filippidoy hopes to catch the eyes of NFL teams… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago