• Name: Aaron Ortiz
• Height: 6”2
• Weight: 245
• Position: LB
• College: University of Sioux Falls
• Twitter: @Ortizaaron1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?.
• I’m from Miami FL, one thing that I love about Miami is the culture of the people and the way we play ball and the ethnic diversity.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and practice.
– Strength and conditioning it’s at the top of my list it’s importance of the off-season. you have to be able to stay healthy and endure a season and be able to move at a very high tempo for a certain period of time.
– Second I would go with film study you need to be able to know what you’re doing and what the people you’re going against are doing so that you can play at a high speed without thinking. It also allows you to spot any flaws in you’re game.
– Third I would say practice not because I think it’s the least important thing out of the options here but I just feel you need all those other things in line to be able to go out there and dominate in practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
* I worry about my family back in Miami. I worry about me obtaining my goal so I can provide and help them financially.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
* Sophomore year start of spring ball playing the edge I could not stop the run as consistently as I wanted to or needed to. I worked on the little techniques foot work and hand placement and Eye discipline over and over every day till it became muscle memory going into my junior year I was able to overcome that.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
* Work ethic
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
* Gabe Watson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coaching or a lawyer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•One family member. It’s family you should always be there for you’re family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•Flash, I would have supper speed I could travel the world in a blink of an eye and then when it came to the football field I would just be fast enough to always get away or make that play always hiding the fact that I had super speed.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I feel just the whole process from entering college to now a number of things have happened in that that time frame deaths,problems at home, sickness, personal battles . But I just left it to the Lord put my faith in him and put my head down and worked.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
* Not really sure
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•Caden Walters to Clint Sigg with seconds left on the clock right up the middle to win the game that was my first college game at USF.
What song best describes your work ethic?
* Nipsey Hussle (I do this )
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
* Ability to make the right choices
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
* I’m bring back my roommate Courtney bean. He passed away my junior season I felt it was to soon. But really just so he could spend another day with his family and bring more light to this world he was always smiling.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
* The Crib
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
* liked I feel being liked puts you in a position to make more connections you can always gain respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
* Plaxico Burress he accidentally shot himself in the leg it really set him back and killed his prime time in the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
* Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
* My Mother, I feel she is the poster child for overcoming adversity and always finding a way.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Justin Henderson, RB, Louisiana Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Arkansas Football Spring Game | KJ Jefferson & Malik Hornsby both impress | Quarterback Highlights… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Minnesota WR Rashod Bateman | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/rashod… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- You're not worthless, you're precious
You're not left out, you're wanted
You're not invisible with your shining sou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago