Today at 9:00am eastern time, XFL players will be allowed to sign with the NFL. They have cleared their exit physicals and they are ready to sign with a team. So what I wanted to do is pick six of the best XFL players and pick what team they end up signing with. These are just predictions but should be fun. So let’s get to work.
Donald Parham, TE, Dallas Renegades – I think the 6080 tight end ends up with the Dallas Cowboys. They signed Blake Jarwin this off-season but they need so much help in the tight ends room. With the Renegades right down the road, I can see this move making too much sense. Remember the Cowboys took a shot on Rico Gathers who was a big kid as well.
PJ Walker, QB, Houston Roughnecks – I think he could have the most interest but at this point, it is hard not to see him backing up Russell Wilson. The Seahawks do not have a back-up right now and this kid makes too much sense. He is a similar player to Russell and he would be a great option for the Seahawks.
Jordan Ta’amu, QB, St. Louis Battlehawks – I could see the New York Jets making a move here to sign Ta’amu. He is a gunslinger and right now the only other quarterback on the Jets roster besides Sam Darnold is Mike White. Ta’amu is a solid player and I think can beat out White. Both were gunslingers in college, but Ta’amu is a better all around QB.
Luis Perez, QB, New York Guardians – I can see him going back to the Rams. Sean McVay is going to want someone who knows his system. Jared Goff’s back up right now is John Wolford, and I think Luis Perez showed enough in his couple XFL games that he is deserving of another chance.
Cam Phillips, WR, Houston Roughnecks – I think the Houston Texans keep Cam in town. The Texans lost DeAndre Hopkins and tried to replace him with Randall Cobb, but they still need depth. Cam Phillips can get open and the Texans scouts had the best view on him. Phillips makes a ton of sense and is better than many of their back ups right now.
Storm Norton, OT, Los Angeles Wildcats – I think the Miami Dolphins add big Storm. He was a beast this year for the Wildcats protecting Josh Johnson and the Dolphins only have two offensive tackles on their roster. If you plan on drafting a quarterback you better get some big men up front to block. I think this will also be the first player signed today at 9.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Jaguars should send a top 40 draft pick to the Jets for Sam Darnold nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/sam-da… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Oh heck no twitter.com/Feinsand/statu…
about 6 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Order through 11 weeks, Jets, Jags and Bengals are the top 3 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/draft-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling received death threats after fumbling the ball in Overtime… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago