Home Run (#1)
Houston Roughnecks (4-0)
Houston has been the best team in the league and continue to be. They have a good defense and obviously the potential MVP PJ Walker.
St.Louis Battlehawks (3-1)
The Battlehawks are led by Jordan Ta’amu who has been awesome as a runner in a very good running offense. And the Battlehawks have one of top defenses in the XFL.
Dallas Renegades (2-2)
Yes they lost Landry Jones to an injury but the Renegades have a really good run offense that they can lean on. And the defense is good too. But we will see if not having Landry has an effect on then but if Nelson can keep finding Nagel and Parham the Renegades will still be successful.
New York Guardians (2-2)
I think that the Guardians are heading in the right direction. The defense played very well against the Wildcats. And Luis Perez seems to have something going with the Guardians offensively.
Fly out (#5)
Tampa Bay Vipers (1-3)
I really like what the Vipers are doing. Cornelius played really well for the Vipers and the Vipers run game is awesome. Defensively they still need to prove that they can pass rush consistently. But hopefully now that Obum Gwacham is back they can do that consistent but he’s only been around 1 game so far.
Ground out (#6)
LA Wildcats (1-3)
Now this is where it gets hairy. I like what the Wildcats are doing offensively. Josh Johnson has led the Wildcats to be a good threat offensively. Now defensively they need to better than what they did but I think that they can do that.
Pop out (#7)
Seattle Dragons (1-3)
I like what BJ Daniels did at QB but is he still going to be the QB I don’t know. Then defensively they have the one of best linebackers in the league and one of the best secondary cores in the league even after Steve Williams injury. But can the Dragons get consistent QB play idk.
Strike out (#8)
DC Defenders (2-2)
The Defenders look so bad that they are they look like they forgot what successful football is. They are playing like a team that hasn’t won a game yet and that’s why I’m putting them here.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dicaprio Bootle, DB, Nebraska nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dicapr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/74LGSUiFjh
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dwayne Johnson Jr, DB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dwayne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gunnar Vogel, OT, Northwestern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/gunnar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Here is @DamondTalbot final Mock Draft of the year, Let him have it! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 38 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/mock-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago