1. Tandem of Jacques Patrick and De’veon Smith- Tampa Bay Vipers
These guys played so well. Both guys had over 100 yards and they were beasts. Patrick also had a TD. This is the most interesting RB group in the XFL.
2. Tandem of Darius Victor and Tim Cook- New York Guardians
This actually is kinda surprising to me but Victor was the third best RB behind the Vipers running backs. I think that Darius Victor is a huge weapon that needs to be used more. And Tim Cook isn’t bad either.
3. Tandem of Cameron Artis-Payne and Lance Dunbar – Dallas Renegades
Dunbar is very versatile and can catch and run. Cameron Artis-Payne isn’t bad either and is a really good runner. And if the Renegades offensive line plays decent these 2 guys are awesome.
4. Tandem of Matt Jones and Christine Michael- St Louis Battlehawks
Jones had a bad week but I also think that the Dragons have the best run defense in the league so. Michael was also not very successful. But I think that Jones gets back to playing good.
5. James Butler Houston Roughnecks
Butler had a bad game but I think that of the remaining running back groups he has the best potential. And while he has been inconsistent he has played the best out of the remaining possible running back groups.
6. Trio of Elijah Hood, Larry Rose and Martez Carter- LA Wildcats
They didn’t have Carter. I’ll be honest Rose and Hood didn’t play well. But they didn’t have Martez and I think that whenever Carter comes back he will play really well.
7. Trio of Kenneth Farrow, Ja’Quan Gardner and Trey Williams- Seattle Dragons
It’s not good for the Dragons I’ll be honest but I like what Farrow can do. He has shown decent ability. Gardner has played not great and Williams has not done a whole lot either.
8. Trio of Donnel Pumphrey, Jhurell Pressley and Nick Brossette- DC Defenders
6-8 are really close but the Defenders have no guy that you can point to and say he’s the guy. Pressley didn’t even play which is a huge mistake. Pumphrey was bad. And Brossette did not do well either. The Defenders have a running back problem but they didn’t use Pressley either and I feel like they really didn’t try to be successful in the running game.