The Los Angeles Wildcats are fighting to win, but their fan base is not very good. Shoot this photo was taken at the beginning of the game in Los Angeles and it looks like there are about 4,000 fans in attendance.
The Wildcats had 12,211 in week three show up and their best attendance came in week 2 their home opener with 14,979. The Wildcats have not been playing the best and shoot their fans cannot be happy with the start of the game today.
Only 12,181 showed up to watch the late night game in Los Angeles. The lowest attendance in the XFL happened in week 4 when the Wildcats played the New York Guardians at home where only 12,116 fans attended. This would be the second lowest total.
The Vipers went up early after striking on a big field goal from Andrew Franks the former RPI graduate. The Vipers were up 17-0 until 10 minutes left in the second half, that is when the Wildcats woke up.
The Tight Ends of the Wildcats were able to get the team rolling scoring 20 quick points. The fans have to be happy with that.
Both teams came out weak in the second half. The fans cannot be happy with the Wildcats play, and their attendance is rough.
The Wildcats finally took a lead late when Tre McBride scored on a pretty pass from Josh Johnson. If LA continues to play like this they will gain some fans.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- We will say that! Both are great! Because it is hard as hell to make it to the league! twitter.com/agent_turnage/…
about 2 mins ago
- In today’s football the entire team would have been on a horse with him. Come on, these are petty reasons twitter.com/justboostbaby/…
about 3 mins ago
- Week 3 Preview: Detroit Lions vs. Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/36a4wWw
about 11 mins ago
- Dallas’ Run to the 2020 Stanley Cup Final ift.tt/2RZPdXU
about 11 mins ago
- They are better directional punters, but answer my question, why is he not in the league? And is he better than mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago