Ventell Bryant is a great kid, but he made a bad decision this week.
Bryant, 23, was arrested on a DWI charge in Tampa, Florida at 2:43 a.m. ET on Wednesday, March 11 — booked at 4:45 a.m. ET — with Tampa Police alleging a blood-alcohol level between .102 and .099. The legal limit is .08 in that jurisdiction, which means Bryant was above what a driver is legally allowed. He was held on $500 cash bond.
Bryant is a Tampa native, and he was a standout at Temple before landing on the Bengals roster as an undrafted player. He was cut and signed with the Cowboys. He was activated last year when Kavon Frazier was placed on I/R. Bryant was active for 10 games last year but had several players in front of him and did not produce any stats.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Cameron, LT, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Nate LaJoie, DL, Michigan Tech University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/nate-l…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Exercise for Football Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/exerci… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gs7eAIyoYk
about 39 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 8 Predictions ift.tt/3eaISmX
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago