- Name: Tyler French
- Height: 6’3
- Position: TE
- College: Briar Cliff University
- Twitter: RaidersNation_2
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
•I’m from Mobile , Alabama. It’s a nice size city not very much people or big buildings everywhere. But it’s a beautiful place to call home. What I love about my hometown is how football can go all year long never having to worry about it snowing or anything.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Practice comes first. People must get an understanding on what they’re doing before they step foot on the field. Second, Film Study you must then now get an understanding on your opponent schemes and see how they maneuver on the field. Lastly, Strength and Conditioning the reason I say this last is yeah you train your body to be in the best shape but at the end of the day… If it’s man on man and your both dog tired I don’t think that’s about those extra suicides or full gassers, to me it’s pride because each man feels like “I’m better than him” so they’re going to do the extreme to prove that.
What do you worry about, and why?
•I never worry. God has something in store for me and everybody else. So, I live and take it day by day.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•When I missed a game winning free throw. My body was weakening with sadly feelings, but I was smiling at myself in my head knowing I was supposed to make it. So, after the game was over and everyone left, I stayed and didn’t leave until I made 200 free throws.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•Patience: because even if we lose a game or anything you always have to understand that its life and in the real word nothing is really fair because if some people take failure to the extreme then that would be a detriment so even though I’ll be mad I will still try to talk and encourage my teammates because some people handle things different.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Truck Drive
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•Depends on what kind of disaster because I would try to save them all. But when it all comes down to it, I will always pick family no matter what. I say that because in this situation why would I risk my life trying to save 3 people I don’t know and 1 out of the 3 is going to most likely make it so I would take my 1 life and 1 family member and we out.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Dr. Strange. Why, because I’m the type of person who just wants you to keep it real so if I’m that character then I can read your mind to know when you’re lying or telling the truth.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Growing up in a single parent home its hard especially on your mom when she’s trying to work 2 and 3 jobs. I’ve dealt with it by becoming a man at an early age.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•Dropped a WIDE! open touchdown in high school
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•Game Winner 3
What song best describes your work ethic?
•NBA YoungBoy: NO Understanding
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
•I’m a very versatile TE.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Tracey Clipper. She was my brother/friend mom and my mother as well. She was murder and I just would bring her back because I know him, and his brothers and sisters miss her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
•I feel like if you’re playing in the NFL. Hey, you must be doing something right even if it’s on the practice squad.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•I would rather be respected because having respect can take you a long ways with business and not only that when you have respect people know not to try you and I don’t like to be tried cause I’m a smooth, groove, cooling like a popsicle type of dude myself. Being liked can only get you so far in businesses.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
•Josh Gordon. I say that because weed is not a bad drug it’s from earth and also legal in states.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Mother. If I explain why I would be writing a book. But a few things why I say my mother is because she never gives up even when she’s been stomped to the grown things keep happening back to back left an right she always found a way to make sure I was happy and satisfied. A warm-hearted women who would giving you the clothes off her back and go without because she wants to make everyone else happy cause she always say at the end of the day “momma gone be ok”. She’s my world.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Saints are signing LB Wynton McManis to a futures deal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wynton… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Here you go twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Saints are signing LB Wynton McManis to a futures deal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wynton… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Saints are signing LB Wynton McManis to a futures deal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wynton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tsBnhA7z9P
about 10 hours ago
- Last Chance:Chargers hire Brandon Staley as their head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/brando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XBQn5FuhPs
about 10 hours ago