Today the Tennessee Titans paid Ryan Tannehill making him their franchise QB.
Jeff Darlington of ESPN reports that Ryan Tannehill’s new deal runs four years with a total value of $118 million.
The average of $29.5 million per year ranks seventh in the league, just behind Falcons QB Matt Ryan who makes 30 million per year.
Darlington reports that the deal includes $62 million fully guaranteed and $91 million in total guarantees.
Pro Football Talk is reporting that Tannehill will receive a $20 million signing bonus, a guaranteed $17.5 million base salary for 2020 and a guaranteed $24.5 million base salary for 2021.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/travis… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dWu3KQxw9K
about 40 mins ago
- Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QhcR5CEpy6
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Houston Miller, DL, Texas Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/housto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago