- Name: Prince Momodu
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 209
- Position: Runningback/Fullback/H-Back
- College: Austin Peay State University
- Twitter: @Prince_Momodu4
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Nashville Tennessee. I love that this is a tight-knit blue city. I love that there is a bond that our city shares through the good and the bad. For example, the Nashville flood that happened a few years back, and last season when the Tennessee Titans made huge run at a super bowl appearance. Just seeing how the city comes together through pain and triumph shows us all the love we have for one another and Nashville natives.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study, and strength and conditioning. I begin with practice, because practice make perfect. How one practices is how one plays. I take practice extremely seriously simply because one must get everything out of it just as a real football game. I say film study secondly, because it is extremely important that I must be able to give myself constructive criticism on the screen to improve upon every single detail on the field. I put strength and conditioning third simply because if you made it to the practice stage one should be in shape. Strength and condition are both big keys to success just as everything else listed above and should not be overlooked.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I do not worry. I believe in God and know through faith, hard work, and dedication blessing will come without worrying.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at not being a starter on my 7th grade basketball team, but through hard work and prayer I became a starter my 8th grade season at forward.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Quincy Williams Linebacker Murray State
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be hard working FBS runningback coach, NFL scout, or NFL coach.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, car, then desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Depending upon the situation but knowing myself I honestly would work to save both the stranger and my family member.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Goku because he fights against anyone or anything and wins! He also has the power to overcome any adversity thrown his way.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing half of my junior year of high school due to a freak accident I endured during fall camp. It was one of the hardest things I have ever overcame but through prayer, rehab, and my will to not quit I overcame it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Falling at my sister’s wedding in front of everyone
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Knocking a guy out cold on an onside kick off my freshmen year against UT-Martin.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Fight or Flight G Herbo
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I am able to think outside the box and think on my toes.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My aunt Shirley, because honestly, she introduced me to the game of football, and she pushed me to be rough on the field but caring/heartfelt off.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Pleasure P’s Night Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Phillip Lindsey Running back Denver Broncos
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I do not care who likes me I honestly would want to get the job done for the betterment of the team/company.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon simply because he could have continued to run through team in the NFL for years and years, but off the field antics continued to mess things up for him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandmother simply because I see and heard of all the harsh things she had to deal with growing up and in raising six children. Her hard work and determination showed me that through whatever I am going through in life God will always cover me, and that to get where you want to go in life you must put in the work.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:The Journey: From Europe to Texas Daniel Docal Filippidoy hopes to catch the eyes of NFL teams… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago