- Name: Oral Varcciann
- Height: 6’0
- Position:Nickel back/ Safety
- College: Hampton University
- Twitter: 9Seasonz
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I was born in Trelawny Jamaica couple things I love about Jamaica is the weather,food and the culture.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study first because that’s where you learn the tendency of your opponent. Practices second because that’s where you rep what you learn in film. Last but not least strength and conditioning because you need to be fit and in shape to get the job done.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I have no worries instead I give god the wheel he’s always In control.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My freshman year per college I failed math 110 coming into college. I didn’t really react in a bad way instead I just told myself I’ll pass it the following semester.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a good leader and also being a short term memory type of person weather it’s good or bad next play mentality.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Tarik Cohen
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’d open up my own truck company
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room because that’s where I sleep at night.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family because I’m a family man and my family will always be there for me in the end.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman because he was always there to save the people whenever they needed him.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Coming out of high school I was a 3 star athlete with a Georgia Tech and South Alabama offer due to me not qualifying before signing day I wasn’t able to accept any of my top offers. I’ve overcame that by accepting a scholarship to Hampton university and graduating with my undergrad degree.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t really get embarrassed.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My true freshman year on homecoming I picked up a fumble and ran it back for a 86 yard touchdown
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hell and back by Kid Ink
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Versatility and instinct
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather because he played a big role in me becoming a man.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Truth
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kenny Moore
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’d rather be respected because someone can like you today and not like you tomorrow but the respect will be there forever.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio brown because he’s such an great athlete.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose it’s just not in blood.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mom because I watch her raise me and my brothers by herself I’d label her as a very strong independent women.