- Name: Kendric Mallory II
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 205
- Position: WR
- College: Youngstown State University
- Twitter: KendricMallory6
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Dayton, Ohio. I love that my city teaches you to persevere against adversity. The city of Dayton makes you a hard nose hustler.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and Condition
- Film study
You have to train the body physically and mentally then preparing for your opponent each week takes detailed focus.
What do you worry about, and why?
• No worries. Strong faith cancels outs worries.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed a test in class. Next time around I was studying with classmates and aced the next test.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
* Hardworking, Inspirational, Trustworthy and Leadership.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Hollywood Brown. I played against him in JuCo back in California.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coach high school or college football and/or basketball.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member because you have to protect your own first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Spider-Man. I said Spider-Man because I think it’s cool to save people and live an ordinary life. I like to be under the radar not pressed for recognition.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was being away from football for a year and I overcame it by enrolling into a school away from home and focusing on my dreams.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment was being dunked on by Emanuel Mudiay.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable play was one hand touchdown catch at Ventura College. I also scored 3 TD’s with the game winning score that game. Or I had touchdown catch against 3 defenders this past season at Youngstown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future – Blood, sweat, and tears.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non-Physical Knowledge of football. Understanding the game.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my granny because she was such a loving and caring person.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Davante Adams
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because you don’t have to like me but I will demand respect. Respect goes a long way if you respect somebody you will always have their best interest as an enemy or friend. Certain things you wouldn’t do to a person you respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown. I’m a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and I watched him play since he was a rookie and he became my favorite player. I watched him out work competition on a daily basis and he inspired to train harder and smarter. I believe he will make a comeback.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
* My big brother Andre. We shared clothes and the same room our whole life. We came up together playing sports and going to school together. He always wants the best for me and pushes to go harder everyday. He has always supported me and gave me advice on many situations.