- Name: Farrean Toney
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 190
- Position: DB
- College: Mississippi Valley State University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Pompano Beach Florida what I love the most about it is no matter the circumstances people seem to find a way regardless of the situation
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• To me strength and conditioning is most important without those two nothing can be done. Practice is also important to work on fundamentals daily and also schemes that will be used against opponents. Film study is important to me as well to study and learn tendencies of opponents ,also to see what techniques are best to use against them and learn what they are doing even the small habits they have
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about making my Heavenly Father proud it is what keeps me going everyday.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of when I failed at something was senior year in high school I broke my femur catching a pass over a defender got cleared after a few weeks an went right to track practice that day to start back building up my speed.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates will say my best quality is my athleticism
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best guy I played against was Chad Williams from Grambling State.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would create my own sports facilities for training everyone else who are trying to make it.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• 1st I would clean my room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I save one family member, because after if I didn’t the rest of the family would be after me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Tony Stark he’s the best investor in films and he doesn’t have to deal with the whole mutant part of being a super hero.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was being a grade ahead which pushed me to have to really grind with academics and sports to be better then guys who were older
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was being whipped by my mom as a kid in front of her class for bad behavior
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable moment of my college career was knocking off a guy’s helmet
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Bankroll Fresh ESPN
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The Dog inside of me I don’t really know how to explain. Basically the will an the want I have to succeed are traits that I have to help me succeed at the next level
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my Aunt Cassandra she wanted to see me play in a game and I would definitely go crazy for her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name my club The Night Show
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• De’anthony Thomas
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because you can move freely
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown it really caused him to become a different person.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom has been the biggest influence on my life because she has shown me how to do everything I know how to do on her own.