- Name: Darnell Harris Jr
- Height: 6”2
- Weight: 205
- Position: Hybrid
- College: Mckendree
- Twitter: RudeBoiiDharris
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Sunny San Diego Tacos shops Taco shops Tacos Shop
List these three in order of importance and why: Strength and Conditioning and Practices Film
• why this order say practice at 6am we should get the work out done to help us threw out the day Practice later on in the day help and film after to see you mistakes in practice for you want make the same mistakes next practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• Trying to become the best man I can be with out somebody dictating my dreams why somebody in charge and really ruin your life it’s a lot of evil people out there that only care for themselves
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• leadership I’m more a big brother than a teammate you tell me you ain’t got any money I’m not going to give it to you I’m take you we’re we can get it you hungry Ima feed you I don’t need nothing back!
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room Desk Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family why Family First
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Panther why he’s rich and the world needs him.is powers are unique and falls into the African cutler .
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Being around bad coaches that don’t know how to coach. So I continue to get better everyday I run after practice cause we don’t condition I hit the sled for 100 yards every practice cause we don’t practice tackling I practice breaking down getting out of breaks I do what there not teaching me to get better and to the next level.
-For the past 3 seasons theres been favoritism politics and a personal vendetta against me. I know and believe the person in front of me ain’t talent as me and don’t want to go to the next level .I just keep that same energy and get better everyday no matter what. Cause I know I’m the best. Also having a strong faith in GOD everyday
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Quitting cause I knew they was going to blow my senior year.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I don’t really have one
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Rod Wave bottom boy survivor Roddy rich balling Rich forever Nipsey hussle No days off
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Listen to your heart every time right or wrong
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Aunty Natalie to tell her I’m sorry for giving up on myself when I was weak and things wasn’t going as planned
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Eric Harris Raiders
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected you ain’t gotta like me but I present myself you going to respect me
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Randy Moss why couldn’t no coach humble him I feel that they didn’t try hard enough to get him on the right track knowing you need him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Everybody Loves to win I been a loser my whole life I love losing cause I put it all out there to win. But I hate loosing
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
Me I’m trying to make my own path I want the world to hear my story. I influence myself to be a better