• Name: Cliff Benjamin Jr.
• Height: 6ft ’1inch
• Weight: 170 pounds
• Position: Punter
• College: South Carolina State University
• Twitter: Cee_Jaye_10
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I am from a small town called Holly Hill South Carolina. It has a population of around 1200. What I love about it the most is The peaceful parks throughout the town.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Practice, strength and conditioning, then film study. I chose practice to be first because you can never get in enough practice time to sharpen your skills and build confident and chemistry with your teammates. I chose strength and conditioning second because to me strength and conditioning does plenty of positive things for your body. It packs on power, assists in health and body composition and it also helps you prevent injuries. Third is film study because film plays a big role in helping you understand what is going on around you so you can build confidence in doing your assignments once you hit the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I don’t worry, I just pray and try my best to keep positive vibes.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- One of my failures was not earning all conference awards after the 2017 season. I reacted to it by Creating new goals to aim for and working even harder at my craft.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates would say that my best quality is being a motivator.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- The best player I ever played against in college was Tarik Cohen
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would be a personal trainer and Football coach.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- I would clean my room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would choose the family member.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Superman because he’s always helping people solve problems.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- The biggest challenge of adversity in my life was not earning a athletics scholarship to play college sports when I was in high school. I reacted by setting smaller goals to help me achieve that goal once I got to college. A year and a half later I made the team at South Carolina State University and that next season I earned the starting pistons and my athletics scholarship.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- I can’t think of any
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My most memorable college play was my very first collegiate punt against Savannah State University in 2016. That punt went for 72yards.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- The Creed 2 dessert training song
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- I think the most important trait would be being consistent at doing your job especially for special teams players like punters and kickers.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- If I could bring one person back from the dead it would be my grandfather because he past away when I was 13 years old and he never really got an opportunity to see me grow into the the young man I am now today.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Cliffs Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- The most underrated player in the NFL is Alex Brown of the Kansas City Chiefs.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected over liked because respect always comes before anything else.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Steve McNair because he achieved so many goals at Alcorn state and will forever be a hbcu legend. He probably would have done the same as a pro if his life was not taken away.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My parents have been the biggest influence on my life. They both taught me the value of working hard. Both of my parents where great athletes and they’ve been right there by my side since the beginning of my sporting career when I was 5 years old.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Arizona high school quarterback Aden Morris and his Mother Tish died in a car accident… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- That is our guy @danielkellybook he is opinionated but damn he is good twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago