- Name: Chris Easter
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 190
- Position: WR/CB/PR
- College: Bridgewater State
- Twitter: east_845
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Poughkeepsie, NY, the thing I love most about my city is it showed me how to really want more in life, not to settle for less.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would say film study and practice go together for the sole purpose of knowing what the opponents’ schemes are going to be for the upcoming week, then strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try my best not to worry about things because I keep god in my life and through him I know all things are possible.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed to get a division 1 scholarship when I was in Junior college, I overcame it by still going to college even though it was a small division school I still accomplished some of my goals I set out to achieve
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would probably say my best quality is my IQ for the game I can breakdown a defense very fast. My speed and explosiveness I have. I’m a gamer, meaning wherever my coach puts me whether its going from WR to CB to KR or PR something good is bound to happen. My dedication to the sport of football I is no joke, I wear my heart on my sleeve when I play so you know I’m giving my all.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Abbi Bamgbose, he is the all time leader at his school in receptions, yards and TD’s, my coach kept talking about him leading up to the game and I was considered one of the best CB’s in the conference at the time, I think me and him going at it on homecoming was special.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Probably coaching, because I like teaching kids the game and giving them advice on how to get better and understand the game.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room definitely, then desk and last car. The room is where I rest at so I want it to be clean at all times and desk is part of the room so that’s just going to be clean as well, car is a must because when my friends get in it must be clean to show I’m a clean person I hate when there is a mess.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would try to save everybody that’s my mentality honestly, so its hard for me to choose.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would say Denzel Washington, because every movie he makes is a classic.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I broke my ankle senior year of high school and missed the final 3 games. I think I lost a lot, confidence and even coaches coming to see me. I told myself I’m still going to make it, now I have no issues running I basically forget about it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I was like 6 or 7 during a game I took the ball and ran into the opposite team end zone and I still hear about to this day from my father.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I would have to say when I was in JUCO in Cali were playing a team called Gavilan I remember my coach told me this should be a breakout game for me and my first catch for 70 yards and a TD nothing beats, running past a defender for a 70-yard bomb.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future-Last Breath, because when he starts speaking he said his own grandmother didn’t believe him. I related to that because I have had family member tell me I wouldn’t make it.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Patience, that’s what the game has taught me have patience, my time is coming I know at the next level there will be guys there that’s been there for years and I just have to continue to practice everyday understand the play book, and when my number is called I’m not looking back.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother, just to sit and have a conversation with her about life again would be a blessing but I know she’s up in heaven watching over me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dreams, come to a place where you can be anybody you want too.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• In my eyes I would say Davante Adams because when we me and my friends argue about top 5 wide receivers he’s never in there’s but he’s in mine.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• If we’re talking about on the field, then it’s respected I don’t care if you like me or not but you will respect my game, after the is game done we can talk but in between the lines you’re my enemy.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray rice only for the simple fact that, there’s been many cases just like his that came after his situation. I do not condone hitting women at all I am against it and will always be, I am saying that you see players getting second chances why didn’t he get one?
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose, we play the game to win, but in the loss you will learn more about yourself after going back and watching the mistakes.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandmother, she raised her kids and basically all the grandkids as well, me and my cousins were over her house everyday no matter what we did we would always end up at grandma house, she’s most influential because knowing what she went though as a woman, an African American women showed me a lot and how to never give up on anything I want
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:49ers announced a black-out after they screwed Colin Kaepernick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/colin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Alize Ward, S, Stephen F. Austin University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/alize-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dontae Keys, OT, North Carolina A&T nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/dontae… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Curtis Anderson, DB, Western Oregon University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/curtis…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bryan Mills, CB, North Carolina Central University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bryan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago