According to John Ourand, the XFL was a pretty popular television program this week. The two ESPN games averaged 2.9 million viewers, which is pretty impressive. The total numbers for the XFL this week were 11,875,000 viewers.
On average 2,968,750 viewers watched the debut of the XFL. This is super impressive and has to have the attention of the NFL. With American football becoming a popular sport, the XFL is doing a great job at keeping fans entertained.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: An early look at the week 7 injury report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/juHAy4bXqe
about 46 mins ago
- Week 7 IDP Report ift.tt/3m2OBhp
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:Bargain Bin Shopping: 10 practice squad players that every team needs to consider poaching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/hf-_t7tvjE0
about 2 hours ago