1. Trio of Matt Jones, Keith Ford and Christine Michael- St.Louis Battlehawks
Matt Jones had the most yards of any RB after week 1. Keith Ford had a TD. And Christine Michael while he did not meet expectations I feel like he will play alot better .
2. Trio of Trey Williams, Kenneth Farrow and Ja’Quan Gardner- Seattle Dragons
Trey Williams was awesome had a TD catch. Kenneth Farrow was Decent. Ja’Quan Gardner I think just gets better.
3. James Butler – Houston Roughnecks
James Butler was playing like James White of the Patriots week 1 and he had a Rush TD and a Reception TD.
4. Tandem of De’veon Smith and Jacques Patrick- Tampa Bay Vipers
De’veon Smith had the 2nd most yards for a RB behind Matt Jones. I think Jacques Patrick played average and will see improvement.
5. Trio of Tim Cook, Darius Victor and Justin Stockton- NY Guardians
Tim Cook was a power back week 1 that’s hard to stop. Victor showed his speed and was okay. And Justin Stockton needs to be used more. I think if all these backs get used correctly the Guardians could have a top 3 run game in the league.
6. Tandem of Jhurell Pressley and Donnel Pumphrey- DC Defenders
Pressley was ok week one but I think he is going to turn it all of the leagues rbs had off weeks I think Pressley improves. Pumphrey needs to show more.
7. Tandem of Elijah Hood and Larry Rose- LA Wildcats
Hood was okay with the third highest total yards. Rose was not really a factor.
I’m putting these guys here because I don’t know what the Wildcats Oline is going to do for them more than anything if you can’t block you can’t run the ball effective. But Hood could be a solid back too.
8. Quartet of Cameron Artis-Payne, Lance Dunbar, Austin Walter and Marquis Young- Dallas Renegades
First the fact that they had to use 4 rbs wasn’t effective and I know that maybe 2 of those guys were injured. But only Dunbar really was average at best. The rest were awful. And tough decision who was 7 and 8 but I thought Hood actually played decent while the rest of his team was garbage and here I thought the Run game was key part of what kept the Renegades from winning last week. And these all can change too just what I think after week 1.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds