1. Tandem of Cameron Artis-Payne and Lance Dunbar Dallas Renegades
Cameron Artis-Payne has been awesome in the run game. Dunbar has been a solid pass catcher. I think that this is the most complete tandem. Both Artis-Payne and Dunbar have been effective and that’s why they are now number 1.
2. Tandem of Matt Jones and Christine Michael St.Louis Battlehawks
Matt Jones has been awesome both as a runner and a pass catcher and is in the conversation for best in the league. Christine Michael had a good game week 3 but he wasn’t good the first 2 weeks. The Renegades RBs are number 1 now because Michael hasn’t really been effective til last week. And these 2 are not far behind just Michael needs to be effective on a consistent basis.
3. James Butler Houston Roughnecks
Butler has shown he has the ability to be good. He had a good game week 3 where he was a threat both as a runner. I think that Butler is really versatile both as a runner and a pass catcher. And why he was low last set of rankings is because I didn’t see him as a runner. Well he showed me wrong and has that ability to be a good runner.
4. Tandem of De’veon Smith and Jacques Patrick Tampa Bay Vipers
Patrick and Smith had a down week. But this is where the rankings get hairy. The rest is all involving unknown circumstances. The Vipers RBs have been the most consistent remaining. I think potential wise Patrick and Smith can be great. They have the ability and the offensive line to be awesome and were good the first 2 weeks that’s why they are 4.
5. Tandem of Martez Carter and Larry Rose LA Wildcats
Martez Carter was a beast week 3 in all facets of what a running back does. But can he continue his success I don’t know. But Carter has been the best running back for the Wildcats after 3 weeks and there run game has success. Larry Rose has been a decent backup.
6. Trio of Ja’Quan Gardner, Kenneth Farrow and Trey Williams Seattle Dragons
I’m not going to say that the Dragons haven’t been successful but just think that they need to pick 2 running backs and go with them. Because Farrow has been best running back carries on the number of carries. But no one has stood out.
7. Trio of Tim Cook, Darius Victor, and Justin Stockton NY Guardians
They played better than week 2. I think that the Guardians to be successful will have to use Cook and Victor more. They combined for 100 rushing yards. Stockton was good in the pass catching and I think that they need to use him more than that. The Guardians should use the running backs better I think that they have a better chance of winning.
8. Trio of Jhurell Pressley, Donnel Pumphrey and Nick Brossette- DC Defenders
Brossette played the best week 3 but that was mostly garbage time in the second half. Pressley and Pumphrey looked bad. I think that the Defenders need to have a run game to be successful going forward.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jake Birmelin, WR, Princeton University | 2021 NFL Draft Official Highlights youtu.be/XBPVed6P3mM
about 13 mins ago
- Valdosta State has a talented in QB Rogan Wells nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/rogan-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rVpdNmPKdP
about 37 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jordan Harris, OG, Furman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/jordan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hK5AH4R4d4
about 45 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Simeon Gatling, DB, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/simeon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- The MVP candidates for the NFL 2020 season nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/mvp-ca… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yOJYhjoa1M
about 58 mins ago