1. Phillip “PJ” Walker Houston Roughnecks
PJ was playing like a star quarterback out there good arm and can hit receivers very well. I expect his awesome play to continue.
2. Cardale Jones DC Defenders
Cardale has the arm to be a good quarterback but had a couple missed passes with a couple receivers so that’s why he is number 2 if he cleans that up could take number 1
3. Landry Jones (if he starts) Dallas Renegades
I’m just going to say this is when it gets more hairy so I put Landry because I think he has the best arm and accuracy of the remaining likely starters for Week 2. I also think he moves good enough too in the pocket to be ahead of Ta’amu.
4. Jordan Ta’amu Saint Louis Battlehawks
Ta’amu runs real well at the quarterback spot. I put Ta’amu here because he’s an awesome weapon that can run well in the pocket. That being said his arm is questionable. If he proves he can throw well he could get to number 1.
5. Brandon Silvers Seattle Dragons
I put Silvers here because he has the arm to be a good quarterback but he needs to limit his mistakes heading into week 2 . If he does that he can move up in the rankings.
6. Matt Mcgloin NY Guardians
I’m putting Matt here because he did not play up to expectations considering the weapons he has around him. If he plays better he will be moved up but I need to see better play from him
7. The Wildcats Starter(Josh Johnson or Chad Kanoff)
If the QBs get McBride that will be a huge boost this is more about what’s around the Wildcats than who the QB is not sure that the Wildcats QB has much help and honestly may be the worst QB situation in the league.
8. Aaron Murray Tampa Bay Vipers (if he is the one that starts)
Murray couldn’t hit guys well besides Daniel Williams and was awful and threw interceptions that were ugly. Now if Flowers starts he would be at 7. But it looks like the Aaron Murray show and that is bad news for Vipers fans.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Damn twitter.com/kingrayray206/…
about 2 mins ago
- The three that tested positive twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 3 mins ago
- Colts are working out S Tony Jefferson per @JosinaAnderson
about 5 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago