1. Houston Roughnecks-
The Roughnecks have the best wide receiver in Cam Phillips. And they have Sammie Coates, Nick Holley and Khalil Lewis who all have played well at times. The Roughnecks are very good and very deep at receiver. As I have said before they have no TEs.
2. Tampa Bay Vipers-
The Vipers have Daniels Williams who has been solid all season long so far. And Jalen Tolliver was huge last week. And then you have Nick Truesdell at TE when he’s healthy and haven’t even used SJ Green yet. I think that Tampa Bay Vipers have a very solid group here right now.
3. Dallas Renegades-
First off TE Donald Parham is a beast who should definitely be in the NFL. Flynn Nagel has been really decent. And you haven’t even really seen the best of Jeff Badet yet. And you also have Jazz Ferguson who had a decent game week 3 and they just added CFL WR Armanti Edwards. This group just keeps getting better and it all starts with Donald Parham.
4. LA Wildcats-
Tre McBride broke out week 3 after being injured. Unfortunately now Nelson Spruce is injured. But the Wildcats still have Kermit Whitfield and Jordan Smallwood. And Brandon Barnes is a decent TE. The Wildcats have a decent group here that might be number 1 if Spruce gets healthy.
5. DC Defenders-
This group had a bad week 3. But it’s not for lack of talent. But they have Rashad Ross, Eli Rogers and DeAndre Thompkins. And Khari Lee is a decent TE. I don’t think this group stays down for long.
6. Seattle Dragons-
The Dragons have a decent group led by Austin Proehl. Then the number 2 option is Keenan Reynolds who also has some pretty good ability. The Dragons get WR Rueben Mwehla back so hopefully that helps. And at TE really good with Connor Hamlett and Evan Rodriguez.
7. St Louis Battlehawks
The Battlehawks were not that great at wide receiver in Week 3. I really liked Alonzo Russell he was decent. But De’Mornay Pierson El , L’Damian Washington and Keith Mumphery were not playing like they should. And TE Marcus Lucas was okay but needs to show up more.
8. New York Guardians
Xfl Wr/TE rankingsAs much as the QB has been bad I don’t think the recievers have helped them that much. Mekale McKay needs to get open more and the other WRs and TEs too. If they can find ways to get open more i think that the Guardians will play better.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2013 NFL Re-Draft: What if the Chiefs would have taken DeAndre Hopkins over Eric Fisher?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Jaycee Horn Scouting Report | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect | South Carolina DB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jaycee… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020|Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Week 8 Injury Update nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-8… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JPvJ9bOQS5
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Should the Nebraska Cornhuskers go Independent? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nebras… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/N4Q8WP6FyA
about 52 mins ago