Roughnecks almost slipped up. But the PJ Walker to Cam Phillips connection is hot and won the game for them against the Vipers.
St Louis Battlehawks(2-1)
The Battlehawks have taken the triple spot after the Defenders loss to the Wildcats. The Battlehawks have a big time run game and a difficult defense to beat.
Dallas Renegades (2-1)
I’m putting the Renegades at Double because this team is going places and are on fire heading into Week 4 against the Roughnecks. The Renegades run game looks good and Donald Parham is unstoppable.
DC Defenders (2-1)
Cardale couldn’t face pressure well. But the Defenders still have a solid defense. And even though they lost to the Wildcats. They can improve and get back to the team that won the first 2 weeks.
LA Wildcats (1-2)
Josh Johnson looked good against the Defenders and the Wildcats have life. I think that they have the best offense and defense left. The Wildcats are a team to watch going forward.
Ground Out (#6)
Seattle Dragons (1-2)
The Dragons defense looks good. The offense is decent but needs to play a full 60 where the offense is decent all 4 qtrs not just half the game.
Tampa Bay Vipers(0-3)
This is tough but the Vipers put up a good fight against the Roughnecks. I think that the Vipers looked good and can build on things and I put them at 7 because I think that the Vipers have the better defense over the Guardians.
Strike out (#8)
The Guardians need to go back to the drawing board offensively Mcgloin got injured, Marquise didn’t play well and you had to go to your third string Luis Perez who looked the best. The Guardians D couldn’t stop the run game from the Battlehawks. And they were bad on special teams giving up the first kickoff return TD. I think that the Guardians need to go to Luis Perez at QB now.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Joseph Greenwood, LS, Ball State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/joseph… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 40 mins ago
- Love the stomp on home plate twitter.com/barstoolsports…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Last Chance:Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago