1. DC Defenders Offensive Line
Rarely has anyone gotten anywhere near Cardale Jones so far. They are like a brick wall in front of Cardale and why the Defenders are successful.
2. St.Louis Battlehawks Offensive Line
Not perfect there’s a couple minor mistakes by the Battlehawks offensive line. But I think that they did well against the Roughnecks defensive line week 2.
3. Houston Roughnecks Offensive Line
Now they did let through some pass rush against the Battlehawks week 2 but they gave Walker enough time to escape pressure rather than give up straight sacks.
4. Seattle Dragons Offensive Line
Obvious not the best but a decent offensive line that hasn’t given up alot of sacks. I think that they have the best potential left.
5. Tampa Bay Vipers Offensive Line
This is where it gets hairy but I think that the Vipers offensive line can be huge for running game and stop the pass rush enough to be number 5.
6. NY Guardians Offensive Line
Yes they played bad week 2 but they were also not 100 percent healthy last week. But I think that if the Guardians offensive line is fully healthy that they can be good.
7. Dallas Renegades Offensive Line
Not great but I put them at 7 because they got holes for Artis Payne to run through. Pass blocking needs some work they have played not up to par.
8. LA Wildcats Offensive Line
Through 2 weeks I think that this has been the worst offensive line. They have not created holes for Elijah Hood and they have not done that well for the passing game either.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Allen Lazard injury update, How long could he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/allen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, How bad is the star WR’s foot injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors Podcast: Week 8 injury updates talking about Wide Receivers in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Y’all sleeping but Kristian Wilkerson and Mason Kinsey are dogs. twitter.com/benvolin/statu…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors Podcast: Week 8 injury updates talking about Running Backs in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago