- Name: Travis Reed
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 190
- Position: CB/FS
- College: University of South Alabama
- Twitter: @Wabb_7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I grew up in the small city of Meridian, Mississippi. What I love most about my hometown how close the community it with each other. Everyone knows each other
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, practice, then strengthen and conditioning. Film is the most important because it helps elevate your game and put you in the best position to make plays. Practice is the second most importance because as an athlete i must prefect my craft. Strength and conditioning is also important because it builds the body and prevents the possibility of injuries.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The the I worry about my family the most and what if I’m not able to support my family. I worry about this the most because family is the most important aspects of my life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I have failed all through my life. Coming out of high school I didn’t have an great ACT score and any division 1 offers. I went the jump route and changed my entire position. Juno was one of the hardest times of my life over coming it and going to the university of South Alabama was me overcoming that failure.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best qualities are my length, determination and I’m fearless no matter the opponent.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I’ve ever played against in college has to be Stephen Guidry of hinds community college. Now a Mississippi State WR.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football my career would be a simple truck driver to provide for my family.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If there was a disaster I would try to save the most people as possible. Even if it causes my life.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I was in a television show I would be the producer because I love to be behind the scenes and facilitate everything on set.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life is growing up with my siblings and mothers and not having some of the things we needed growing up. I’ve felt with overcoming this is knowing what I wanted fir myself Nd my niece Nd nephew’s in the future to come.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I was talking to this girl I like and our first Encounter I was nervous and moving to fast. I feel thought a glass door trying to move to fast.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Georgia Southern game 4th quarter 3rd & 9. I bet the block and got a big hit on the quarterback and got us off the field.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future: blood,sweat, and tears
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait to help me succeed on the next level is physicality.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring someone back from the dead it would be my older cousin Ariana. Because I feel like I never really talked to her enough. And I would love for her to see he 11year old daughter again.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I opened up a dance club I would call it THE M
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because people who has respect from his peers no matter the environment they will have limitless opportunities.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life has been my mother and my high school coach Calvin Hampton. My mother showed my how to never give up no matter what I may face. And my coach Calvin Hampton taught me tough love and that nothing comes easy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bills need to call twitter.com/marykaycabot/s…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Zach Ertz Injury Update, The dreaded high ankle sprain could crush the Eagles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Raiders are working out former South Carolina RB Tavien Feaster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tavien… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Is Justin Zimmer the only player that wants to win on the Buffalo Bills defense? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago