Tom Brady will probably not leave the AFC East, that is my luck as a Bills fan, but I was sitting here thinking about teams that could absolutely use Brady and he could shine for them. Many think the Raiders are a great destination for Brady but not me. These teams below make more sense to me. Let’s take a look at it.
Indianapolis Colts – The Colts have tons of money and they have Jacoby Brissett, but you cannot pass up on a guy like Tom Brady. If the Colts were to sign Brady and go after a wide receiver in free agency like Emmanuel Sanders or AJ Green to give Brady more weapons they could be dangerous. Right now, I feel the Colts defense is set, and they have some solid players on that offense, but imagine Tom Brady getting protection from Quentin Nelson and company? When you add in the fact they play in the AFC South (Weak Division) and they play in the dome, Brady to the Colts makes too much sense.
Detroit Lions – Let’s face it, Matthew Stafford is not the answer. He has not been for years, and guess who runs the Lions front office? If you guessed all Patriots you are right. Bob Quinn was with the Patriots before heading to Detroit. Matt Patricia also has a relationship with the GOAT. I think Brady playing in a dome makes sense, and if he is not on the West Coast I am not sure he will want to play in the cold when he can play in a stadium. Remember, Brady did play college ball in Michigan! The Lions have Kenny Golladay and Marvin Jones Jr. and let’s not forget they drafted Hockenson. This team would be crazy with Brady.
Los Angeles Chargers – This move make sense because Brady is from California, this could play a huge role in his decision being his wife is a model and his family is still there. I think with Rivers leaving it would be a good landing spot, but I just cannot see Brady playing under Anthony Lynn. I think he would choose one of the two teams above before he would choose the Chargers, but I will say this, playing in your home state would be fun.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020|Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Marvin, OT, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers legend Herb Adderley passes away at the age of 81 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/herb-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Allen Lazard injury update, How long could he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/allen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, How bad is the star WR’s foot injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago