1. The Trio of Matt Jones, Christine Michael and Keith Ford -St.Louis Battlehawks
Matt Jones leads the league in rushing yards and has been the best running back in the XFL. Christine Michael while not very effective I think he will improve and Keith Ford was out last week but looks like he will be back in week 3 and also plays effectively.
2. The Tandem of De’veon Smith and Jacques Patrick – Tampa Bay Vipers
Both Patrick and Smith are top 5 in the league in rushing yards. And if there is anything the Vipers can hang there hat on offensively it’s that they can rush the ball and it’s there strength offensively. These guys can run well and will continue to run well I think.
3. The Tandem of Cameron Artis-Payne and Lance Dunbar- Dallas Renegades
Ok I showed the Renegades RBs no love last week in these same rankings. Well Cameron Artis-Payne showed me wrong and he can be successful running the ball. And Lance Dunbar also played better in week 2 and I think he can do well for the Renegades also going forward.
4. The Trio of Ja’Quan Gardner, Kenneth Farrow and Trey Williams – Seattle Dragons
The Dragons have a solid trio of RBs. Ja’Quan Gardner can run well. Kenneth Farrow and Trey Williams can run and catch balls effectively. I think that this group will continue to get better.
5. The Tandem of Donnel Pumphrey and Jhurell Pressley- DC Defenders
Pumphrey was solid week 2 run and pass wise. Pressley is also a good running back especially in the passing game. I think this group improves too.
6. The Tandem of Darius Victor and Tim Cook- NY Guardians
This is where it gets tough. I think if these guys have a solid oline in front of them they will be effective. Victor is the speed guy that can catch and Cook is the physical back that I think can power through. I think that these guys have potential to improve and get better.
7. James Butler RB -Houston Roughnecks
I just don’t know if Butler can be an effective runner. He’s like a James White clone. Effective pass catcher but idk if he’s a good runner or not. Just what I think after week 2.
8. The Tandem of Elijah Hood and Larry Rose – LA Wildcats
Hood actually regressed as a runner after week 2 and didn’t show me anything positive. And Larry Rose is ok as a pass catcher but it ends there. The Wildcats need these guys to be more effective and I don’t know how much to trust Rose and Hood either something I can give to Butler which is why he is 7.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago