- Name: Rashaad Miller
- Height: 6’1”
- Weight: 325
- College: Benedict College
- Twitter: @Elitemonster94
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Spartanburg, SC. It’s a lovely small town but has grown over the years.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study is first. You got to learn their strengths. So you can plan your strategy. Practice is second. You got execute the team strategy. Last but not least is strength and conditioning. So you can execute your team strategy from kick off to the last buzzer.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My biggest worry is not getting a chance at the next level. I’m at a D2 school. I know scouts always looking at the big D1/D1-aa athletics. But I know I have the talent to make it to the next level.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Once at practice we was doing inside run. I was in the 3 tech. I got beat outside by the guard. I was looking in the backfield not at my guard. I knew I messed up instantly. I just clapped my hands and smiled. So the next play I split the double team and made the tackle for a loss of 1.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m a hard worker. I don’t give up easy. I see problem and try to correct it.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• if I had to say someone it would have to be the left tackle from Fort Valley State. He had long reach.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Without football I would be getting my master Degree in sport psychology. I alway love learning about the brain and what make people tick.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first. Never know who would stop by.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose my family member. We have bond that no one could replace.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I LOVE Rick and Morty. And I would be Rick. He does whatever he wants when he wants.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I have had a speech impediment since a young age. I use to get bullied about it. My twin sister and family was by my side. Telling me that everything we going to be okay. And I just need to slow down when I talk.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• last year against Miles College. I slipped and fall and missed a tackle on the goal line.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I played in HBCU Spirit Of America bowl game. I recorded a sack against an all star center.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Harder than hard – yung mal
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The well to never give up.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My great grandma boot. She died when I was in 7th grade. She would always tell us how fat we gotten.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Miller Time
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Dez Bryant
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Easily respected because I’m not going to kiss butt to no one. Respect me as the man I am.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Terrell Owens he was a great athlete but some thing that he did got taken the wrong. No one perfect.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose! The worst feeling ever.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother has been my biggest influence!!! She always stuck by my side through thick and thin!!! I will forever be grateful for her!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tre McNeil, DB, Gannon University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/tre-mc… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- 2022 NFL Transactions for June 24, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Anything helps twitter.com/rantingron716/…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Carl Igweh, DL, Frostburg State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/carl-i…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Devin Aguilar, DB, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/devin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
Texas A&M defensive back Leon O’Neal Jr recently sat down with Chris DiCerbo on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...