The Tampa Bay Vipers need to wake up because Quinton Flowers is their best option at quarterback but they may have burned that bridge. The former USF star was not at Vipers practice at Plant City Stadium, and his coach said he left for undisclosed personal reasons.
Flowers has made it no secret that he’s been frustrated with his role in the Vipers’ offense and its quarterback rotation, saying after the team’s XFL home opener loss to the Houston Roughnecks on Saturday that he was “getting limited to a lot of things.”
Vipers head coach Marc Trestman said that Flowers left for undisclosed “personal reasons,” yet is still a member of the team and his status is considered day to day.
Flowers has every right to be upset, he is the best quarterback on the Vipers roster and they continue to play Taylor Cornelius and Aaron Murray over him.
The New York Guardians should trade Luis Perez to the Vipers for Quinton Flowers. Both need a new start and Perez played for Birminham Iron in the AAF under Ron Selesky the Director of Football Operations who is now with the Vipers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Justin Henderson, RB, Louisiana Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Arkansas Football Spring Game | KJ Jefferson & Malik Hornsby both impress | Quarterback Highlights… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Minnesota WR Rashod Bateman | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/rashod… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- You're not worthless, you're precious
You're not left out, you're wanted
You're not invisible with your shining sou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago