1.) Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia – Fromm started off rough with his 8 7/8-inch hand size, but his performance at the Combine was not that great. He had the slowest forty time of all quarterbacks and his arm strength was suspect. I still think he is a better football player than an underwear Olympic champion. I think he will still be a very good player, but his Combine will have some teams shaking their heads.
2.) Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU – I was extremely disappointed by Reagor’s forty time. He was one of the funnest players to watch on film but he looked so much different at the Combine. He was way slower than expected. I was told he would run in the 4.35 range and he ran a 4.47 which was not even top 15 for the wide receivers at the Combine. On film he is way faster, but it looks like he bulked up big time. Don’t get me wrong I love that he bulked up but I am not sure why he dropped so much in his forty.
3.) Quintez Cephus, WR, Wisconsin – Cephus is a sleeper of mine, he was the slowest wide receiver at the Combine running at 4.73 forty which hurt him. He is a 6010, 202 pound wide receiver which is expected to run faster especially when a 6050, 250 pound tight end is running a 4.49. Cephus was solid in other categories but his performance at Indy definitely hurt him.
4.) Jared Pinkney, TE, Vanderbilt – The 6040, 257 pound tight end looked so slow. He ran a 4.96 forty, which was the slowest of any tight end. He was super stiff in his movements and he struggled to catch the ball in the drills. I do not think one team would have been impressed with his performance. It was bad.
5.) Aaron Parker, WR, Rhode Island – The Rhode Island star was not very impressive in his drills. He ran a 4.57 forty which is solid because he is a bigger wide out that is physical, but his 12 reps of 225 to go along with his 26.5 vertical and his 9’3 Broad Jump (worst for any wide receiver). Parker did not look very explosive but on film he jumps off the film. I think teams will go back to the tape after his performance.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Ok so I sucked. I had 2/6. That is hard as hell. Let me know what you score! It takes a few seconds to set up and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- This looks like a great opportunity to win some cash!! Where you at football fans! twitter.com/theoddsfactory…
about 24 mins ago
- Former NFL Scout warns teams to Stay Away From Kwity Paye | Not a first-round talent? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/kwity-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- LSU WR Ja’Marr Chase | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jamarr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YmrvNttZgY
about 49 mins ago
- Why Matt Corral Could Be One of The Best QB’s in 2021? | Film Breakdown | Ole Miss Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/matt-c…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago