Officials at the U.S. Naval Academy have confirmed that football senior offensive lineman David Forney died Thursday night after he was found unresponsive in his dorm room.
Forney was 22, and was Navy’s starting offensive lineman last season. His death remains under investigation although foul play is not suspected.
Forney was a key contributor for the Midshipmen this past season, starting all 13 games at offensive guard. The offensive line for Navy was the main reason why the program led the country in rushing with 360.5 yards per game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Interesting Small Schoolers represent!!! twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 2 hours ago