Mark Walton was pretty damn good for the Dolphins last year, but the kid cannot stay out of trouble. He is the modern day Adam “Pac Man” Jones.
Walton’s latest arrest was Thursday morning for allegedly violating a protective order. Officers responded to a domestic dispute about 3:30 a.m. at an Opa-locka home. The report says there was a verbal disagreement between Walton and the mother of his child.
The protective order was in effect last year after Walton was arrested for assaulting the mother of his child when she was pregnant..
She reportedly filed a restraining order against him in Broward County.
Here is the list of arrests, per Local 10 News in Miami:
- Jan. 16, 2019: Walton was arrested for marijuana possession in North Miami-Dade
- Feb. 15, 2019: Walton was arrested for misdemeanor battery after grabbing a neighbor’s phone in Miami
- April 4, 2019: Walton was arrested for carrying a concealed firearm, resisting an officer without violence, possession of marijuana and reckless driving in Miami.
- Nov. 19, 2019: Walton was arrested for aggravated battery of a pregnant woman.
- Jan. 3, 2020: Walton faced a second count of aggravated battery of a pregnant woman.
- Feb. 27, 2020: Walton is accused of violating a protective order
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds